Dr. WANG Qiangwei
1. The Hebrew Prophetic tradition
2. Ancient Jewish history and culture
3. Comparative religious studies
- B. A. in History Studies, 2009, Humanities General Education Class, Shandong University.
- M. A. in Religious Studies (Judaic Study), 2012, Department of Religious Studies, Shandong University.
- Ph.D. in Religious Studies(Comparative study between Judaic and Confucius thoughts), 2017.
- Visiting Student, 2014-2015, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- The Conservative Yeshiva 2015 Summer Program in Jerusalem: Hebrew Ulpan and Multi-faith Exploration of Jewish Texts, Jerusalem, Israel, 21st, Jun.-30th, Jul., 2015.
- The 1stGlazer-BGU Israel Studies Seminar for Chinese Students:The Israel Phenomenon: Ancient Culture, Modern State, Ben-Gurion University Research Institute for the Study of Israel and Zionism, Negev, Israel, 27th, Mar.- 3rd, April., 2015.
- The 2014 Summer Academic Exchange Program, Chung Chi College, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 20th, Jul.-16thAug., 2014.
- Holocaust Education Seminar for Chinese Educators, Yad Vashem, Jerusalem, Israel, 15th-29th, Oct., 2012.
- Wang Qiangwei, Abraham Heschel on Prophets,The World Religious Cultures, No.5, 2018: 72-76.
- Wang Qiangwei, The Prophets in Jewish tradition,Religious Studies, No.4, 2017: 254-58.
- Wang Qiangwei, The Religious Choice of the Jews: From the Perspective of Economics of Religion,Journal of World Peoples Studies, No.4, 2016: 71-76.
- Wang Qiangwei, Fu Youde, Judaic-Confucian Comparative Study: History, Approaches, and Reflections,Journal of Shandong University: Philosophy and Social Science, No.3, 2016:133-39.
- Wang Qiangwei, Is the Judaic-Confucian Comparative Studies Available? From the perspective of the Theory of ‘Axial Age’,Journal of Jewish Studies（Chinese）, Vol. 13, 2015, pp. 196-205.
- Fu Youde, Wang Qiangwei, ‘A Comparison of Filial Piety in Ancient Judaism and Early Confucianism’,Journal of Chinese Humanities, Vol.1, No.2, 2015: 280-312.
- Wang Qiangwei, Interaction between Cultural Psychology and Social Pattern: Different Approaches of Filial Piety in China and the West，inChinese Social Sciences Today,2018.4.10 (002)
- Wang Qiangwei, The Terminology ‘Justification by Deeds’ Lacks Necessary Theological Support, inChinese Social Sciences Today,2014.3.5 (B01).
-Religion and Civilization
-Introduction to Jewish History and Culture
-Selected Readings of Jewish Classics
Next：Prof. LIU Xinli
Copyright © Shandong University School of philosophy and social development
Tel: +86-531-88364501/+86-531-88364535 Fax: +86-531-88565623 Address: No. 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan City